No Valentine's party is complete without a little Flash! Celebrate life’s special occasions with the “YOU'RE PURRR-FECT” party bundle, featuring:
- (1) set of 25 pre-printed red, black and metallic gold YOU'RE PURRR-FECT Flash Tattoos (*Note that the quantity refers to individual bundles of 25 when making your selection. Ex: Selecting ‘2’ means you receive 2 bundles of 25 tattoos for a total of 50 tattoos)
- Ready to send cards with "To/From" backing for passing out at parties
- Fun Tats are individually printed on a 2.5” X 2.5” card
- Simple application and removal instructions on the back of each tattoo card
- Premium foil and adhesive for a shine that last 4-6 days (on average) with proper care
Perfect for kids or kids at heart, Fun Tats by Flash Tattoos add extra awesomeness to birthday parties, school functions, sports games, play groups, family vacations, fundraisers, and everything in between. Apply them to guests at birthdays, stick them on school supplies, use them as party favors inside gift bags, play dress up, cover yourself from head to toe just for fun…the possibilities are endless! Click here for more creative ways to use your ready to ship Flash Tattoos!
Click here to view our party guide with everything you need to set up your Flash Tattoos bar, including a downloadable checklist and application instructions.
Looking to place a large bulk order of ready to ship Flash Tattoos? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include item style, order quantity and event details.
Find Similar Products by Category
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Clean and dry skin. You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or the tattoo will not adhere. If you have lotion or any products on (even from hours earlier), use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
Step 2: Remove the protective clear sheet from the tattoo. For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
Step 3: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth. Tada! Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set (at least 20 minutes). Flash Tattoos look best after they have had an hour or two to set into the skin.
Remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, perfumes, etc. off your tats! For more tips and tricks to apply and maintain your Flash Tattoos, visit the general section of our Frequently Asked Questions page. Shine on!