CHRISTMAS GREETING PERSONALIZED
No party is complete without a little Flash! Celebrate life’s special occasions with a semi-custom “CHRISTMAS GREETING PERSONALIZED” party bundle, featuring:
- (1) bundle of 100 semi-custom Christmas Greeting Party Tats in metallic gold and silver colors (*Note that the quantity refers to individual bundles of 100 when making your selection. Ex: Selecting ‘2’ means you receive 2 bundles of 100 tattoos for a total of 200 tattoos)
- Design printed in our signature metallic gold and silver foil
- Single line of customizable text in a pre-set font and layout as specified in the semi-customizable template
- Tattoos are individually printed on a 2.5” X 2.5” card
- Pre-cut for easy set-up and display at events
- Simple application and removal instructions on the back of each tattoo card
- Premium foil and adhesive for a shine that last 4-6 days (on average) with proper care
Flash Tattoos are the perfect addition to weddings, birthdays, holiday parties, corporate events, charity fundraisers and everything in between. Use them as a fun activity for guests to apply at events, brighten up invitations or handwritten notes, a perfect party favor, promotional use on social media…the possibilities are endless! Click here for more creative ways to use your personalized Flash Tattoos!
Click here to view our party guide with everything you need to know for planning your Flash Tattoo bar including downloadable checklist and application instructions.
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Clean and dry skin. You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or the tattoo will not adhere. If you have lotion or any products on (even from hours earlier), use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
Step 2: Remove the protective clear sheet from the tattoo. For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
Step 3: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth. Tada! Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set (at least 20 minutes). Flash Tattoos look best after they have had an hour or two to set into the skin.
Remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, perfumes, etc. off your tats! For more tips and tricks to apply and maintain your Flash Tattoos, visit the general section of our Frequently Asked Questions page. Shine on!