For the dreamers, wanderers and sun seekers… shine on in the perfect pair of oversized retro-inspired sunnies! Whether you’re on the open road or chilling at your favorite festival, change up your vibe whenever the mood strikes by customizing your lenses with four Flashy phrases. Your vibe attracts your tribe, and babes…your life is but a dream!
Flash us your sunnies! #flashtatsunnies
Need a refill on your sunnies lens tattoos? Check here to shop the Dreamer refill pack.
• 1 pair of gold framed mirrored sunglasses
• 8 silver lens tattoos featuring 4 Flashy phrases:“ Wild Child,” “Almost Famous,” “Lover Dreamer,” and “Dazed Confused.” The tattoos also include additional accent designs - peace signs, leaves, flowers and feathers - for extra sparkle.
• 4 tattoo removal wipes to easily change up your look
• Super soft fabric sleeve to protect and clean your shades
• Oversized gold mirrored lenses with UV400 protection
• Lightweight frame in brushed gold finish
• Adjustable nose pads
• Frame Dimensions: 5.5” (W) x 2.25” (H), Lens diameter: 2.25"
Taking care of your sunnies:
• Always keep them in the provided protective sleeve to prevent scratches
• Avoid wearing them on top of your head to keep the original shape and strong joints
• Do not expose them to extreme heat for too long (like a super hot car) which may cause warping or melting
• Avoid saltwater and chemicals to protect the finish
• Use the sunnies fiber cloth sleeve to clean your lenses and keep them shining bright!
• Only use the wipes provided (Flash Off’s) to remove the tattoos from the lenses. Other wipes may cause damage to the lens. Flash Tattoos is not responsible for damages caused by alternate tattoo removal methods.
Click here to view warranty/return policy.
HOW TO USE
FLASH ON: You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoos to sunnies with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Makes sure the lenses are CLEAN, DRY and free of any dirt or dust or the tattoo will not adhere. To clean your lenses use the fabric sleeve provided.
Step 2: Select your tattoo and cut sheet in half lengthwise. Set aside other half for later.
Step 3: Using SCISSORS, carefully cut out each individual tattoo exactly along the perforated line.
Step 4: Remove clear sheet.
Step 5: Line up the edge of the sheet with edge of the lens.
Step 6: Soak the back of the sheet with a wet paper towel and press down gently.
Step 7: Gently peel back the paper…tada!FLASH OFF: Has your Flash lost its sparkle? It’s time to remove it and apply another one.
Step 1: Using the wipes provided, gently scrub off the tattoo (This takes some patience. And don’t worry if the lens color changes, this will go away once it dries).