FULLY CUSTOM FLASH TATTOO
Want to add a little sparkle and pop to your next event or party? Flash Tattoos now offers one of a kind custom tattoos that are the perfect addition to any event - large parties, promotional events, weddings, company retreats, festivals, concerts, corporate events and much more. Dazzle your guests and turn your unique design or company logo into gold by ordering custom Flash Tattoos. Get creative, go bold, make a statement- get started designing now! It’s time to turn your artwork into reality. Shine On!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to create the art for the tattoos at this time. We recommend contacting local art schools, community listings like Craigslist, or freelance websites to hire a designer if you need some help.
To design your own metallic temporary tattoos, simply select the size and quantity you'd like, upload your artwork, and place your order. You'll be shining in your fully customized designs in no time!
When preparing your artwork for submission, please use the following guidelines:
• Artwork can contain a max of two of the following colors: yellow (#ffd42a) to represent gold, grey (#c8c4b7) to represent silver and black (#000000).
• Allow at least a 1/6” (4mm) margin for trimming.
• All fonts must be outlined.
• Avoid super fine lines and very small details, as they are too delicate for printing and tattoo application.
• Avoid art that contains shading or gradients. Colors must have a clear demarcation in the artwork.
• Save the file in a vector format, such as .SVG or Adobe Illustrator. If the art was created in Adobe Photoshop or similar program, the design may be submitted once saved in the highest resolution JPEG or PDF file possible (minimum of 300 dpi), if a vector version is not available. NOTE: Please do not paste JPEG images into Adobe Illustrator.
Click here to view fully custom product terms and conditions.
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Clean and dry skin. You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or the tattoo will not adhere. If you have lotion or any products on (even from hours earlier), use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
Step 2: Remove the protective clear sheet from the tattoo. For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
Step 3: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth. Tada! Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set (at least 20 minutes). Flash Tattoos look best after they have had an hour or two to set into the skin.
Remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, perfumes, etc. off your tats! For more tips and tricks to apply and maintain your Flash Tattoos, visit the general section of our Frequently Asked Questions page. Shine on!