FULLY CUSTOM PARTY TAT
Want to add a little sparkle and pop to your next event or party? Flash Tattoos offers one of a kind custom tattoos that are the perfect addition to any event - large parties, promotional events, weddings, company retreats, festivals, concerts, corporate events and much more. Dazzle your guests and turn your unique design or company logo into gold by ordering custom Flash Tattoos.
We offer the option to upgrade the back of your custom party tats (+$10) with a pre-set template that includes several lines for a message, hashtag and website, a cute little icon, and short n’ sweet application and removal instructions.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to create the art for the tattoos at this time. We recommend contacting local art schools, community listings like Craigslist, or freelance websites to hire a designer if you need some help.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Artwork should be colorized in the way that you wish the tattoo to appear when printed. You may specify gold foil with #cfae24, silver foil with #c8c4b7, and any regular CMYK color that you choose. If you need assistance coloring your artwork, please refer to the CMYK color guide for popular color choices. Our advice? Choose colors that strongly contrast with a wide range of skin tones, and perhaps consider outlining your art to create a stronger contrast with skin for certain colors.
• Allow at least a 1/8” (3mm) margin for trimming.
• All fonts must be outlined.
• Avoid super fine lines and very small details, as they are too delicate for printing and tattoo application. All strokes should be .25pt at a minimum.
• Avoid art that contains shading or gradients. Colors must have a clear demarcation in the artwork.
• Save the file in a vector format, such as .SVG, .AI (Adobe Illustrator), or .EPS. If a vector version is not available and the art was created in Adobe Photoshop or a similar program, the design may be submitted in the highest resolution possible in .JPEG or .PDF format (minimum of 300 dpi). NOTE: Please do not paste JPEG images into Adobe Illustrator.
Click here to view fully custom product terms and conditions.
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Clean and dry skin. You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or the tattoo will not adhere. If you have lotion or any products on (even from hours earlier), use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
Step 2: Remove the protective clear sheet from the tattoo. For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
Step 3: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth. Tada! Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set (at least 20 minutes). Flash Tattoos look best after they have had an hour or two to set into the skin.
Remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, perfumes, etc. off your tats! For more tips and tricks to apply and maintain your Flash Tattoos, visit the general section of our Frequently Asked Questions page. Shine on!