CUSTOM MINI PACK - 4"X6"
Think of these little cuties as the haute couture of Flash Tattoos...a fully branded and statement-making set that's made exclusively for you. Our signature luxurious metallic foils and premium inks come together in a chic golden package, making these custom packs of Flash Tattoos the perfect gift or accessory for every occasion. They're the perfect party favor at weddings and birthdays, a budget-friendly branded item to include in event swag bags, or a one-of-a-kind product to retail in boutiques worldwide.
• The pack includes (1) 4"x6" sheet of custom Flash Tattoos and (1) Flash Off tattoo remover wipe, packaged in a resealable metallic gold bag with a semi-custom topper.
• Order minimum: 100 units
• Customer is responsible for providing all artwork for custom mini pack in print ready format
• Lead Time: 3 - 4 weeks
• MSRP: $6 USD
• Shipping: free standard shipping from printer to customer
• Application and removal instructions are printed on the back of the tattoo sheet
• Artwork should be colorized in the way that you wish the tattoo to appear when printed. You may specify gold foil with #cfae24, silver foil with #c8c4b7, and any regular CMYK color that you choose. If you need assistance coloring your artwork, please refer to the CMYK color guide for popular color choices. Our advice? Choose colors that strongly contrast with a wide range of skin tones, and perhaps consider outlining your art to create a stronger contrast with skin for certain colors.
• Allow at least a 1/8” (3mm) margin for trimming.
• All fonts must be outlined.
• Avoid super fine lines and very small details, as they are too delicate for printing and tattoo application. All strokes should be .25pt at a minimum.
• Avoid art that contains shading or gradients. Colors must have a clear demarcation in the artwork.
• Save the tattoo art file in a vector format, such as .SVG, .AI (Adobe Illustrator), or .EPS.
• Leave space around each design to give your customer room for cutting out their tattoos.
Flash Tattoos reserves the right to reject, cancel, correct and/or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion. Custom designs may not copy any of Flash Tattoos’ existing designs or infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. Flash Tattoos does not accept returns for custom orders unless the product is defective. Click here to view full terms and conditions.