When shopping on FlashTat.com, please thoroughly read all product details and choose carefully as all products are final sale (unless defective), with the exception of Sunnies.
SUNNIES: We hope you LOVE your Sunnies by Flash Tattoos, but in the rare occasions where it's not love at first Flash, we do make certain exceptions. Customers may return unused Sunnies with all original packaging and contents to Flash Tattoos within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Now to the fine print…
- We do not accept returns for items that have been worn (yes, we can tell!), damaged or used. Refunds will not be given if the tattoo bag or removal wipes have been opened and/or altered in any way.
- Pack your Sunnies in original shipping materials to ensure they return to warehouse undamaged, and ship via a trackable method. Customer is responsible for product until it arrives at the Flash Tattoos warehouse. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for the reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to processing facility to ensure they meet requirements stated above.
- Upon receipt of the unopened merchandise, a refund will be issued via the original form of payment within 7-10 business days. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- To start your Sunnies return, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RMA number and include order number and shipment date.
- *All sunglasses are covered under warranty for three months against manufacturer faults.
EXCHANGES: We do not accept exchanges at this time.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT: If you have received a defective product(s), we are happy to replace the order or offer a full refund via original payment method. Defective products must be reported to our Customer Support team within 30 days of the order shipment date. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*Do not return any product before receiving instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to expedite the process, please include “Defective Product” in the subject of the email and include:
- Your full name
- Order Number and Date of Order
- Description of the defect
- Photographs of the defect
Proof of defective product is required for a refund and the physical return of the defective items may be required.