TROPICAL NAIL ART SET
PARADISE. WILD. BLISS. - Elevate your manicure or pedicure with the Tropical Nail Art Set, and create chic and shiny nail art in a Flash! Designed for beach-lovin’ babes who want digits that shine from the beach to the tiki bar, give your nails paradise inspired flair with this set of 10 mini tattoo sheets in 5 tropical mix-and-match designs, plus 15 genuine Swarovski crystals.
Get creative, have fun, and Flash us your perfect 10! @flashtattoos #flashtat
WHAT’S INSIDE: Set includes 10 (2.5” X 3”) nail art tattoo sheets in 5 paradise-inspired designs + 15 Swarovski crystals in ‘Golden Shadow’.
- Sheet 1: Assorted beach decals including: anchor, mermaid, watermelon, bikini, starfish, sea horse, rainbow, dolphin, sun, crab, palm tree, shells, pineapples, flowers, waves and assorted beach phrases.
- Sheet 2: Metallic gold and green pineapple pattern and metallic gold stripe design
- Sheet 3: Colorful and metallic gold hibiscus floral and leaf pattern
- Sheet 4: Green monstera leaf pattern
- Sheet 5: Assorted colorful and metallic gold hibiscus flower and leaf designs; black stripe design
View the 'How to Use' section below for step-by-step application instructions.
Find Similar Products by Category
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo Nail Art Set with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Wash hands with soap to remove oils, lotions, and dirt. Let dry.
Step 2: Paint nails with desired color. Let dry completely.
Step 3: If applying a pattern, use a q-tip to dab petroleum jelly onto the cuticle area to prevent the tattoo from adhering to skin. DO NOT let it get on the nail.
Step 4: Cut along the perforated edge, keeping the clear sheet on top of the tattoos.
Step 5: Trim the tattoo as close to the design or your nail shape as possible.
Step 6: Remove the clear sheet.
Step 7: Use the pattern guide to carefully place tattoo on nail.
Step 8: Soak the paper with a wet towel, and press down gently.
Step 9: Gently peel back the paper. If required, remove any tattoo bits that transferred outside of the nail onto the cuticle.
Step 10: Let dry COMPLETELY before sealing with ONE swipe of a clear top coat. Do not repeatedly brush over tattoo.
Step 11: Use tweezers to apply crystals for extra sparkle. Use care when washing hands!